This most recent project was writing a children’s book teaching kids about germs, how to prevent spreading them, and preventing pandemics. With this project, we got to go to the elementary schools and the teach children. The time it took to write and edit the book was about three months. This project was beneficial because it helped to improve our writing, speaking, and presenting skills. I liked that with this project we got to got out and work hands-on with the children. While visiting the children we got to play a game that simulated how germs were spread, which they thought was really neat. I think the changes to improve the project would have been communicating better with my group and taking more time with editing.
If you want to check out the book here is the link 🙂
(Sometimes the hyperlink doesn’t work. If that happens just copy and paste the link into a new window)